Cleveland man has Charles Ramsey tattooed on leg
CLEVELAND, Ohio — Cleveland’s Charles Ramsey has gained national attention this past week after his heroic actions in the rescue of Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight.
FOX 8 Cleveland reported that a Cleveland artist was so impressed, he made an offer of a free tattoo of Ramsey’s face.
“He’s kind of like that public figure in Cleveland right now, kind of the voice and face of it,” said Rodney Rose, tattoo artist at 252 Tattoo. “He’s such an expressive guy, I figured it’d make a great tattoo.”
Ramsey’s role in the rescue of the women — he heard Berry screaming and, thinking she was escaping a domestic dispute, kicked open a door for her — has made him a hero to many.
His straight-shooting retelling of the story, with its colorful asides and sometimes-profane vernacular, has also captivated the web.
Read full story: FOX 8 Cleveland
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave