Amber Alert for missing 3-year-old canceled
LINCOLN COUNTY, N.C. — An Amber Alert that was issued late Sunday night for a missing North Carolina girl has been canceled.
The alert, which was issued shortly after 11:30 p.m. for 3-year-old Christina Koonce, was canceled shortly before 1 a.m.
Officials say the child was found unharmed in Washington, N.C.
Further details were not available.
Officials previously said they were searching for the boyfriend of girl’s mother. It was not clear if he was arrested in connection with the incident.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old