Warm and breezy day ahead
A cold front to our west will push a warm, southwest wind into the Carolinas on Friday.
Winds will be between 12 and 16 mph, and that will boost high temperatures into the lower 80′s.
With the warmth and humidity at that high level, a few showers and thunderstorms will sprout up across the state. The highest rain chances are between 3 and 9 p.m.
The weekend is looking very springlike with scattered showers, perhaps a thunderstorm, through the day on Saturday. Highs will be a bit cooler, in the mid-70′s, with more clouds through the day.
Mother’s Day is going to be beautiful for good ole Mom! We’ll enjoy mostly sunny skies and comfortable highs in the lower 70′s.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave