Recipe for a soothing homemade foot scrub
In our Mother’s Day Homemade from the Heart segment on Thursday, we made a soothing foot scrub.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup Almond, Jojoba, or Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Epsom Salt or Sugar
- 5 Drops of any Essential Oil (Peppermint or Lavender recommended)
Instructions: Mix all ingredients and spoon into a jar that can be sealed.
- Closings and Delays
- LIVE BLOG: Latest on power outages and road conditions
- Woman’s automatic payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified
- Ice, wind down trees across NC; over 300,000 across state without power
- Guilford Co. declares State of Emergency, over 175,000 county residents without power