Recipe for a soothing homemade foot scrub
In our Mother’s Day Homemade from the Heart segment on Thursday, we made a soothing foot scrub.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup Almond, Jojoba, or Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Epsom Salt or Sugar
- 5 Drops of any Essential Oil (Peppermint or Lavender recommended)
Instructions: Mix all ingredients and spoon into a jar that can be sealed.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting