Man wearing dress, pink slippers robs Charlotte bank
CHARLOTTE, N.C.–A man, wearing a black dress with white polka dots, robbed a credit union Thursday, according to WSOC.
The robber, captured by surveillance video cameras, entered the State Employees Credit Union at 901 N. Wendover Road in Charlotte around 4:30 p.m.
According to WSOC, the man was dressed as a woman was described as a black man between 5 feet 10 inches and 6 feet tall. He wore the dress, a black curly wig, pink bedroom slippers and socks.
The robber passed a note to a teller demanding money, received an undisclosed amount and left the scene.
Read more at WSOC
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it