Our Town: College Hill
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Ten vintage homes in the College Hill neighborhood will open their doors to the public during Preservation Greensboro Incorporated’s third annual Tour of Historic Homes.
The walking tours, which will be available on Saturday, May 18 and Sunday, May 19, highlight stunning features of nineteenth-century Queen Anne, Greek Revival, and Craftsman Bungalow architecture in addition to two Wafco Mills condominiums. The tour will highlight architectural details, design ideas, and local history.
For more information, visit blandwood.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault