Our Town: College Hill
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Ten vintage homes in the College Hill neighborhood will open their doors to the public during Preservation Greensboro Incorporated’s third annual Tour of Historic Homes.
The walking tours, which will be available on Saturday, May 18 and Sunday, May 19, highlight stunning features of nineteenth-century Queen Anne, Greek Revival, and Craftsman Bungalow architecture in addition to two Wafco Mills condominiums. The tour will highlight architectural details, design ideas, and local history.
For more information, visit blandwood.org.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.