Leaders look to ‘ignite’ downtown High Point
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Ignite High Point is the name of a project that’s designed to come up with a plan to broaden and renew intrigue in the city’s downtown.
From this Wednesday to next, architect Andrés Duany will lead a total of eleven “charerettes” in which ideas will be exchanged among those who live or work in High Point. The ultimate goal is to come up with a “master plan” for High Point’s new center city.
All the events are happening at 121 North Wrenn St.
For more details and a complete schedule, click here.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault