Hallmark movie featuring Trinity estate to air this weekend
Linbrook Hall estate in Trinity
TRINITY, N.C. — A movie that was filmed at the Randolph County estate of RF Micro Devices co-founder Jerry Neal will air this weekend on the Hallmark Channel.
Directed by Michael Landon Jr., The Confession is described as “a heartening Amish story of long-kept secrets and a family’s true faith in love.”
Officials with the Piedmont Triad Film Commission tell the Triad Business Journal the Linbrook Hall estate in Trinity is what “sealed the deal” in recruiting the film’s producers to the region.
The Business Journal reports the producers spent nearly a month filming at the estate.
While Neal retired last year, the 32,000-quare-foot mansion has been made available for tours and private events.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants