Hallmark movie featuring Trinity estate to air this weekend
Linbrook Hall estate in Trinity
TRINITY, N.C. — A movie that was filmed at the Randolph County estate of RF Micro Devices co-founder Jerry Neal will air this weekend on the Hallmark Channel.
Directed by Michael Landon Jr., The Confession is described as “a heartening Amish story of long-kept secrets and a family’s true faith in love.”
Officials with the Piedmont Triad Film Commission tell the Triad Business Journal the Linbrook Hall estate in Trinity is what “sealed the deal” in recruiting the film’s producers to the region.
The Business Journal reports the producers spent nearly a month filming at the estate.
While Neal retired last year, the 32,000-quare-foot mansion has been made available for tours and private events.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.