Ben’s Bells project aims to spread kindness across High Point
HIGH POINT, N.C. — If you were out and about around High Point on Tuesday, you may have noticed stands of small bells hanging from trees.
The ornaments are part of a project known as Ben’s Bells. Ben is a boy who died suddenly in 2002. His mother started the project in his honor.
Volunteers hang the bells around the city with brief messages attached. People are encouraged to take the bells to read and pass along the positive messages they contain.
The goal of the project is to encourage the spread of kindness toward others.
To learn more, visit bensbells.org.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting