Ben’s Bells project aims to spread kindness across High Point
HIGH POINT, N.C. — If you were out and about around High Point on Tuesday, you may have noticed stands of small bells hanging from trees.
The ornaments are part of a project known as Ben’s Bells. Ben is a boy who died suddenly in 2002. His mother started the project in his honor.
Volunteers hang the bells around the city with brief messages attached. People are encouraged to take the bells to read and pass along the positive messages they contain.
The goal of the project is to encourage the spread of kindness toward others.
To learn more, visit bensbells.org.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK