Man barricaded inside Greensboro home
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police said an “emotionally disturbed” man barricaded himself inside a Greensboro home on Tuesday afternoon.
Police said the unidentified man refused to come to the door when police responded to a call at 15 Moss Court in the Adams Farm area.
Authorities said the man eventually came out Tuesday evening and will be taken in for a psychological exam.
Police said the man was believed to be alone in the home. No injuries were reported.
Officials said neighbors were not evacuated, but were asked to stay inside while officers dealt with the man.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k