Man barricaded inside Greensboro home
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police said an “emotionally disturbed” man barricaded himself inside a Greensboro home on Tuesday afternoon.
Police said the unidentified man refused to come to the door when police responded to a call at 15 Moss Court in the Adams Farm area.
Authorities said the man eventually came out Tuesday evening and will be taken in for a psychological exam.
Police said the man was believed to be alone in the home. No injuries were reported.
Officials said neighbors were not evacuated, but were asked to stay inside while officers dealt with the man.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old