Thunderstorms possible this afternoon
There is patchy fog to deal with for the early commute on Tuesday, but we are getting a break from the heavy rain.
Temperatures are starting in the mid-50′s and will be in the lower 60′s by lunchtime. Highs will be in the upper 60′s.
Expect mostly cloudy skies with enough sunshine that there may be afternoon showers/storms to dodge. Rain chances are around 50 percent.
Tuesday night, expect a shower or isolated thunderstorm with mostly cloudy skies.
Lows will settle to the lower 50′s by daybreak on Wednesday and by afternoon, we’ll have a 60 percent chance of showers/storms once again.
Temperatures really warm up Thursday through Saturday, with highs between 78 and 82 degrees! Afternoon thunderstorms will stay in the forecast into the weekend.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview