Browns draft pick arrested in Okla.
CLEVELAND— Browns draft pick Armonty Bryant was charged on Monday with driving under the influence of alcohol.
Bryant was arrested Friday in Ada, Okla., according to a police report obtained by The Associated Press.
According to an arrest affidavit, Bryant was stopped early Friday near the stadium at East Central University, where he was a standout player for the Division II school.His blood-alcohol level was 0.098 percent; the legal limit in Oklahoma is 0.08.
Read more: The Associated Press
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child