12-Year-Old calls out Vegas cop (VIDEO)
LAS VEGAS, NV – Nearly everyone is armed with a video camera on their phone – even 12-year-olds.
A 12-year-old identifying himself as Jeremy Drew asked a police officer in Las Vegas if he could see his badge number after he caught him parking on the sidewalk.
As shown int he video, the officer declines to show his badge number. When the kid told the cop it’s “his right,” he calls the kid a “junior lawyer” and takes off on his motorcycle.
The video has been viewed over 3 million times.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home