Road Trip: Franklinville – Routh’s Horse Ranch
RANDOLPH COUNTY, N.C.– Have you ever taken a vacation and done so much, you feel like you need another vacation once you get home?
If you have, maybe taking a road trip to Routh’s Ranch is just what you need.
It’s a relaxing, quiet place out in the country, but as Lindsey Eaton discovered, it also gives visitors the chance to saddle up and go for a ride.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave