Police: Greensboro man taken to hospital after being cut by wife
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police say a Greensboro man was taken to the hospital with serious wounds late Sunday evening after he was assaulted by his wife.
According to police, officers responded shortly before 11 p.m. to a report of an assault at 3716 West Ave.
When they arrived, police say they found a 35-year-old man suffering from serious injuries. The man told officers his wife cut him with a sharp object, police said.
The man was taken by EMS to Wesley Long Hospital, where he was treated for his injuries. The injuries were described as serious, but not life-threatening.
The man’s 24-year-old wife was arrested. She is charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury and assault with a deadly weapon with a minor present.
Police are still investigating the incident and ask that anyone with further information would call Crimestoppers at (336) 373-1000.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'