David Ragan steals win at Talladega
TALLADEGA, Ala. — David Ragan won the Aaron’s 499 at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday, a victory that surprised some.
USA Today reported that Ragan, a journeyman from Unadilla, Ga., burst into victory lane by snookering Carl Edwards with a last-lap pass.
It was the 27-year-old’s second career Sprint Cup win. He also won the July 2011 Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway.
Read more: USA Today
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK