David Ragan steals win at Talladega
TALLADEGA, Ala. — David Ragan won the Aaron’s 499 at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday, a victory that surprised some.
USA Today reported that Ragan, a journeyman from Unadilla, Ga., burst into victory lane by snookering Carl Edwards with a last-lap pass.
It was the 27-year-old’s second career Sprint Cup win. He also won the July 2011 Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway.
Read more: USA Today
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview