One person dies in Davidson County house fire
THOMASVILLE, N.C. — Authorities are investigating a house fire that left one man dead in the 400 block of Fairgrove Road in Davidson County on Saturday.
The Thomasville Fire Department said the victim was the only person home at the time. His identity and the cause of the fire have not been released.
This is a developing story. Check back later for more details.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child