One person dies in Davidson County house fire
THOMASVILLE, N.C. — Authorities are investigating a house fire that left one man dead in the 400 block of Fairgrove Road in Davidson County on Saturday.
The Thomasville Fire Department said the victim was the only person home at the time. His identity and the cause of the fire have not been released.
This is a developing story. Check back later for more details.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview