Slightly warmer today, but temperatures still below normal
It looks like we’ll at least have some breaks in the clouds on Friday with glimpses of the sun.
With that in mind, temperatures will be a little warmer, though we remain below normal for this time of year. Expect highs to be near 69 degrees.
The clouds move back in overnight and it will be cool, with lows in the mid-40′s by daybreak Saturday. We’ll also continue to have a cool breeze out of the east through the night.
Over the weekend, skies remain mostly cloudy and our rain chances increase to 40 percent on Sunday afternoon. High temperatures both days will be in the mid-60′s.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k