More rain ahead for the weekend
A cool northeast flow continues to dominate our weather, but we did get enough dry air on Friday to see a few breaks in the clouds.
The area may see some sunshine Saturday, but the clouds will win out and a few spots to the west could see some sprinkles. Saturday night, the next system approaches and will bring a small chance for showers.
The chance for showers will increase across the area on Sunday and into Monday, where we may see some heavy rainfall at times, with totals up two inches.
Temperatures will remain cooler than usual through most of the weekend.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault