More rain ahead for the weekend
A cool northeast flow continues to dominate our weather, but we did get enough dry air on Friday to see a few breaks in the clouds.
The area may see some sunshine Saturday, but the clouds will win out and a few spots to the west could see some sprinkles. Saturday night, the next system approaches and will bring a small chance for showers.
The chance for showers will increase across the area on Sunday and into Monday, where we may see some heavy rainfall at times, with totals up two inches.
Temperatures will remain cooler than usual through most of the weekend.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK