February One Place in Greensboro transforms for Pop-Up Promenade
GREENSBORO, NC — Friday marked Greensboro’s first ever Pop-Up Promenade on February One Place downtown.
The event was put on by Action Greensboro, Downtown Greensboro, INC, and the Greensboro City Council. Each contributed $10,000.
That money will go to keep the event going every Friday and Saturday night in May and June.
The goal is to bring more foot traffic downtown and create a sense of community.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave