Greensboro’s Law Enforcement Memorial 5K to benefit Special Olympics
GREENSBORO, N.C. — On Thursday during the FOX8 Morning News, organizers with the 23rd Law Enforcement Memorial 5K Run stopped by to tell more about event.
The race is slated to begin at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 11 at the Police Plaza in downtown Greensboro. On-site registration will be from 7:30 to 8:15 a.m.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the North Carolina Special Olympics.
Those who are interested can also register at active.com or by emailing email@example.com.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview