Greensboro’s Law Enforcement Memorial 5K to benefit Special Olympics
GREENSBORO, N.C. — On Thursday during the FOX8 Morning News, organizers with the 23rd Law Enforcement Memorial 5K Run stopped by to tell more about event.
The race is slated to begin at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 11 at the Police Plaza in downtown Greensboro. On-site registration will be from 7:30 to 8:15 a.m.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the North Carolina Special Olympics.
Those who are interested can also register at active.com or by emailing email@example.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants