Cloudy morning, patchy drizzle this afternoon
Persistent clouds keep our skies grey Thursday morning and patchy drizzle falling into the afternoon.
As we get into the midday hours, there will be a clearing trend in the northeastern corner of North Carolina. The increasing sunshine will be prevalent along the coast through the day, and later in the evening for the Piedmont.
Highs will be in the upper 60′s.
Partly cloudy skies are ahead for Thursday night and it will be slightly cooler — in the upper 40′s — by daybreak. Winds remain out of the east-northeast between 4 and 8 mph.
Friday offers us all a chance for some sunshine as skies become partly cloudy! Temperatures won’t waver much, topping out in the upper 60′s.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k