Four Winds Cafe shares ideas for Mother’s Day brunch
CLIMAX, N.C. — On this edition of Recipe Wednesday, FOX8′s Shannon Smith will be featuring Four Winds Cafe, which is offering ideas for Mother’s Day brunch.
Pastry-wrapped Brie with Bacon Brown Sugar Honey and Sun-dried Cranberries:
- 1 sheet pastry dough
- 2 oz. bacon
- 2 oz. brown sugar
- 2 oz. honey
- 2 oz. cranberries
- Place all ingredients on sheet top with cheese.
- Wrap up and seal with egg wash.
- Bake at 375 degrees until golden brown — about 30 minutes.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home