Women, Love and Success seminar this weekend in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A seminar titled “Women, Love and Success” will be held this weekend in Greensboro.
On Tuesday during the FOX8 Morning News at 9:00, Reketta Wright, one of the seminar’s organizers, stopped by to discuss the event.
The seminar is slated for 9 a.m. Saturday at the Bridlewood Executive Suites on Muirs Chapel Road in Greensboro.
Those who are interested in attending or learning more can call (336) 542-2884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k