Inspired Living: Asheboro YMCA Volunteers
ASHEBORO, N.C.– Asheboro’s YMCA is thriving and Fran and Warren Knapp are a big reason why.
They’ve raised more than $2 million for the YMCA and you’re just as likely to find them volunteering for all kinds of other work there.
They’re passion for the “Y” caught the attention of Gov. Pat McCrory, who awarded them with the Medallion Award for Volunteer Service.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview