Chance for showers early this week
A slow moving system will bring rain into the area and could become heavy at times Sunday night into Monday morning.
The rain will become scattered during the day on Monday. Monday will bring a better chance for thunderstorms.
For the Tuesday and Wednesday, look for a small chance for showers. Afternoon highs will be around 70 degrees on Tuesday and Wednesday.
For Thursday and Friday, it looks like high pressure will nose down the East Coast. This will reduce our rain chances. But it will keep clouds in the area. Afternoon highs will be in the mid 60s with morning lows in the low 50s.
For more details, visit FOX8′s weather page.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault