Chance for showers early this week
A slow moving system will bring rain into the area and could become heavy at times Sunday night into Monday morning.
The rain will become scattered during the day on Monday. Monday will bring a better chance for thunderstorms.
For the Tuesday and Wednesday, look for a small chance for showers. Afternoon highs will be around 70 degrees on Tuesday and Wednesday.
For Thursday and Friday, it looks like high pressure will nose down the East Coast. This will reduce our rain chances. But it will keep clouds in the area. Afternoon highs will be in the mid 60s with morning lows in the low 50s.
For more details, visit FOX8′s weather page.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview