Car jumps guardrail at Bowman Gray Stadium
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Bowman Gray Stadium saw a wild racing debut Saturday night in Winston-Salem with one car jumping over the guardrail.
It happened to Brian Weber on lap 38 of the modified race. Afterwards, he said he was “just hanging on.”
Tim Brown of Rural Hall won the race, capturing his 67th victory at Bowman Gray, taking the Hayes Jewelers 200.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k