Dog cries at grave [Viral Video]
A woman visiting a family member’s grave says her dog did something he had never done before or since – drop to the grave and start crying.
This video was uploaded to YouTube earlier this month by sarahvarley13 and has since received more than 281,000 views.
“My wolf-dog, Wiley, crying at my grandmother’s graveside at the cemetery 04/14/13
To add some clarification: I am not a vet so I can’t say if he’s reverse sneezing as some of you are stating. I can tell you that he has never done that before and hasn’t done it since. I may be anthropomorphosizing his actions but its how I’m choosing to deal with loss, so deal with it.
Wiley is a therapy wolf-dog who is used to help veterans returning from war with PTSD. He provides therapy and care through Lockwood Animal Rescue Center and a program called Warriors and Wolves. They have many other wolves/wolf dogs that they’ve rescued and they provide a truly unique and valuable service. If you’d like to check out more about Wiley and the work he does please visit http://www.lockwoodarc.org
Also, for those stating he is dying, I promise he’s not. We have a veterinarian on staff at the sanctuary and Wiley is just fine. Peace and love peeps”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave