Stunning day ahead; Rain expected this weekend
It’s going to be a stunning Friday, with mostly sunny skies to start and temperatures climbing to between 68 and 72 degrees!
High pressure will move from Virginia to New York over the next 24 hours, so expect clouds to make their way in from the west.
By Friday afternoon, we’ll have partly cloudy skies. Overnight, it will approach mostly cloudy.
Rain will hold off until the afternoon on Saturday, so if you need to get the lawn mowed or the weeds whacked — do it early! There is a 30 percent chance of showers Saturday with highs near 70 degrees.
Sunday will be a great day to enjoy the inside of your home. There is a 60 percent chance of showers and it will be cooler, in the mid-60′s.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault