Stunning day ahead; Rain expected this weekend
It’s going to be a stunning Friday, with mostly sunny skies to start and temperatures climbing to between 68 and 72 degrees!
High pressure will move from Virginia to New York over the next 24 hours, so expect clouds to make their way in from the west.
By Friday afternoon, we’ll have partly cloudy skies. Overnight, it will approach mostly cloudy.
Rain will hold off until the afternoon on Saturday, so if you need to get the lawn mowed or the weeds whacked — do it early! There is a 30 percent chance of showers Saturday with highs near 70 degrees.
Sunday will be a great day to enjoy the inside of your home. There is a 60 percent chance of showers and it will be cooler, in the mid-60′s.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy