Road Trip: Raleigh – Moore Square
RALEIGH, N.C.–It’s one of the most historic and popular places in Raleigh.
It’s a place where lots of people go to get fresh air and have some fun.
It’s also home to a breakfast joint that’s popular with just about everyone, including politicians.
FOX8′s Lindsey Eaton takes us on a road trip to Moore Square.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home