What’s Right With Our Schools: Students “Go Far” and Win!
HIGH POINT, N.C.–By now, we’ve all heard the statistics, and know childhood obesity is on the rise across the nation.
The members of GOFAR (Go Out For A Run) hope to change that–one school at a time.
Find out more at www.GOFARclub.org
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train