Baby sold on Facebook for $15,000
A man in India is in trouble after he allegedly tried to buy a stolen baby on Facebook, according to several reports.
The man paid nearly $15,000 for the infant, who allegedly was kidnapped by the baby’s grandfather, according to The Inquisitr.
The grandfather told his daughter the child was born dead, then sold it to a nurse.
The nurse in turn sold the baby to another hospital employee, who posted a picture of the days old baby — trying to sell him again — on Facebook.
Read more: The Inquisitr
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave