March of Dimes takes place Saturday in Greensboro
More than half a million babies are born too early every year, putting them at risk for life-long health problems.
The March of Dimes is trying to help. Dr. Randy Parker the president of Guilford Technical Community College and is also the chairman for the 2013 March for Babies.
The event takes place at 10 a.m. Saturday at the UNCG campus on the Kaplan Commons Lawn. Registration starts at 8:30.
Click here for more information, http://www.marchforbabies.org/.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child