Inspired Living: Center of Hope Nurse
GREENSBORO, N.C.– The Salvation Army lives by the motto, “Doing the most good, helping people in the worst situations,” but it can’t do anything without people who want to help.
At the Salvation Army Center of Hope in Greensboro men, women and children overcome homelessness and the issues that come along with it–like access to healthcare.
Luckily, retired nurse Wanda Martin is ready to help however she can.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home