Chilly day ahead; Highs 10 degrees below normal
If you were surprised by how chilly Sunday was, you’ll experience more of the same on Monday.
Highs will be below normal by 10 degrees. Expect afternoon temperatures to squeak up to 62 degrees with a brisk breeze out of the northeast and partly cloudy skies.
It will remain partly cloudy overnight with lows settling into the lower 40′s. Winds continue to make it feel nippy and will be out of the north-northeast between 5 and 10 mph.
Warmer temperatures finally make their way into the Piedmont midweek! Expect mostly sunny skies with highs around 67 degrees on Tuesday and highs in the mid-70′s on Wednesday.
We’ll stay dry through Wednesday afternoon, so enjoy the outdoors!
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault