Plans for third solar farm in Surry County put on hold
SURRY COUNTY, N.C. — Plans for a third solar farm in Surry County have been put on hold while the county looks into the cost.
County officials said they want to see how much a local utility company would pay for the electricity generated there.
The solar company O-2 Energies has two solar facilities in Surry County.
It is unclear when the latest rates will be announced.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.