8-year-old with cancer scores big at ECU spring game
GREENVILLE, N.C. — The biggest play of East Carolina University’s spring football game Saturday came from Noah Roberts – an 8-year-old battling cancer.
Noah raced 50 yards for the touchdown during the final play of the scrimmage and the crowd went crazy. The team ended up lifting him up as a hero.
The ECU team took Noah in a few years ago and the players said he has made a huge impact on them.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old