Uncle Ruslan Tsarni urges nephew, Dzhokar Tsarnaev, to turn himself in
Uncle Ruslan Tsarni urges nephew, Boston bombing suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev, to turn himself in.
The uncle of suspected bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev called his nephews “losers” and asked the fugitive suspected bomber to surrender.
Ruslan Tsarni, the brothers’ uncle, was very animated during the press conference and said there is no reason his nephews would lash out at America.
When asked about his nephews’ motive, Tsarni respond: “Being losers! Failure to settle themselves. These are the only reasons I can imagine of!”
Tasrni added that if his nephews cited oppression of Chechnya or the Islam faith, that would be a “fraud.”
“Anything else having to do with religion, about Islam, it’s a fraud it’s a fake!” he screamed.
The angry uncle said his nephew must give himself up.
“Turn yourself in! And ask for forgiveness,” Tsarni yelled. “Ask for forgiveness from these people. He put a shame on the the family. He put a shame on the entire Chechen people ethnicity!”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave