Reidsville man sentenced for habitual breaking and entering
WENTWORTH, N.C. — A Reidsville man has been sentenced to 45 to 66 months in prison for habitual breaking and entering.
Steven Lane Jones, 45, plead guilty this week in Rockingham County Superior Court to habitual breaking and entering, felony breaking and entering and felony larceny.
The sentencing was handed down by Judge Lindsay Davis.
Jones’ most recent arrest was in connection with a December 2012 break-in at The Bottom Bar in Reidsville. In surveillance video, the suspect was allegedly seen forcing open a cash register and taking two bottles of liquor.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants