Free stroke awareness event planned for Stokes Co.
KING, N.C. — A free event offering a way to find out if people are at risk of a stroke or heart attack takes place Saturday morning in Stokes County.
“Stop Stroke in Stokes” is planned for 8:30 to 11 a.m. at King Christian Center at 995 Brown Road in King.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home