Small chance of a thunderstorm this evening; temps above normal
Skies will be partly to mostly cloudy Wednesday with a 30 percent chance of showers or a thunderstorm throughout the late afternoon and early evening.
Highs will be near 80 degrees, and winds will be light.
The cold front will recede northward as a warm front through the overnight period, and our skies will be mostly cloudy through daybreak. Lows, settling to near 60 degrees, will be well above normal for this time of year.
Thursday will be an equally warm day, but our rain chances will be less than 20 percent. Expect partly cloudy skies with highs near 80 degrees.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home