Newsmaker: Marty Kotis
You might not recognize his name, but there’s a good chance you’ve eaten in one of his restaurants, or shopped at one of his buildings.
Not many have had more of a direct influence on the food and retail environment in Greensboro than Marty Kotis.
His company is the third largest retail developer in the Piedmont and over the next few months, Kotis plans to open as many as six new restaurants, creating more than 200 jobs.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview