Newsmaker: Marty Kotis
You might not recognize his name, but there’s a good chance you’ve eaten in one of his restaurants, or shopped at one of his buildings.
Not many have had more of a direct influence on the food and retail environment in Greensboro than Marty Kotis.
His company is the third largest retail developer in the Piedmont and over the next few months, Kotis plans to open as many as six new restaurants, creating more than 200 jobs.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k