Ragsdale baseball team cuts their hair for cancer
JAMESTOWN, N.C. — Hair is very important to a high school kid, but some baseball players from Ragsdale High had it all chopped off for a great cause — fighting childhood cancer.
A few members of the Ragsdale High Baseball Team shaved their heads and raised almost $7,500 for the Versus Cancer Foundation.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault