Scattered showers washing away pollen; rain to taper off
Mother Nature is washing away all that weekend pollen for you Monday morning!
An upper-low spinning over North Carolina will bring scattered showers Monday.
Temperatures will be cooler than normal, topping out at 66 degrees in the afternoon.
Most of the rain will taper off by midday, but clouds and patchy drizzle will be persistent into the dinner hour.
Monday night, expect fog to develop with lows around 53 degrees.
A southwest wind ahead of a slow-moving cold front to our west will help warm temperatures through midweek.
Highs Tuesday will be in the mid-70′s. They will rise to near 80 degrees by Wednesday.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.