Scattered showers washing away pollen; rain to taper off
Mother Nature is washing away all that weekend pollen for you Monday morning!
An upper-low spinning over North Carolina will bring scattered showers Monday.
Temperatures will be cooler than normal, topping out at 66 degrees in the afternoon.
Most of the rain will taper off by midday, but clouds and patchy drizzle will be persistent into the dinner hour.
Monday night, expect fog to develop with lows around 53 degrees.
A southwest wind ahead of a slow-moving cold front to our west will help warm temperatures through midweek.
Highs Tuesday will be in the mid-70′s. They will rise to near 80 degrees by Wednesday.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave