Chance of rain to start the work week
After a wonderful weekend, cooler weather and rain moves in for the beginning of the work week. The Monday morning commute will be wet, but Monday afternoon will be drier with a small chance for a leftover shower. Weekend highs were between 75 and 80 degrees, but Monday will be cooler with highs in the low to mid 60s.
A warming trend will begin on Tuesday with afternoon highs climbing to 80 degrees or better by Wednesday. Scattered showers and thunderstorms will move in for Thursday, with a better chance for thunderstorms on Friday. It’s possible a few storms on Friday could be severe. Cooler temperatures will move in behind the front for next weekend. Afternoon highs will be in the 60s with morning lows in the low 40s.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview