Woman’s body found behind Boys and Girls Club in Fayetteville
3400 block of Cumberland Road (Google Maps)
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — A woman’s body was found Saturday morning behind the Boys and Girls Club in Fayetteville.
WTVD reports the body was discovered behind the club, located in the 3400 block of Cumberland Road, around 9 a.m. by a passerby.
The body will be sent to the medical examiner’s office Monday morning so the remains can be identified, WTVD reports.
Authorities tell WTVD the club is in the area of the home of a woman who has been missing since early March.
No other information was immediately available.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants