McDonald’s, customers robbed at gunpoint in High Point; two arrested
Isaac Andrea Spencer (left) and Quatez Lamar Scott (right)
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Police say two men were arrested early Thursday after they robbed a High Point McDonald’s at gunpoint.
Isaac Andrea Spencer, 22, and Quatez Lamar Scott, 20, were arrested in connection with the incident, which was reported around 2:30 a.m. at the McDonald’s at 2738 South Main St.
Police say one of the suspects was armed with a handgun when the pair entered the restaurant and robbed the business along with three patrons who were inside.
The suspects then ran away headed east toward Brentwood Street, police said.
Police say they arrested the suspects shortly afterward in the 2400 block of Brentwood Street after using a K-9 unit to track them.
Nobody was injured during the robbery, police said.
Both suspects are charged with armed robbery and five counts of second-degree kidnapping. Spencer is also charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Spencer is being held in the Guilford County Jail without bond, while Scott was given a $100,000 bond.
No further details were provided.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'