HPU hosting ‘LEGO Day’ this weekend
HIGH POINT, N.C. — In Thursday’s edition of Mommy Matters, FOX8′s Shannon Smith featured an upcoming community event at High Point University.
HPU is hosting “LEGO Day” on Saturday for children and parents. The event will be held from 1 to 5 p.m. at the university’s School of Education.
The event is open to the public, but registration is required. To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HPU education majors and local elementary schools are participating in the project to promote teamwork, engineering, science and math.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home