Group works to get products containing harmful chemicals out of stores
Several of the househould products you buy and use every day contain harmful chemicals.
The Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families organization is working to get these dangerous items out of retailers with its “Mind the Store” campaign.
For more information, visit saferchemicals.org.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK