Buckley Report: Barn of 40,000 Songs
CARTHAGE, N.C.– Traditions are one of the ways we link one generation to the next.
In the town of Carthage in Moore County, Bob Buckley found a place where generations have been linking up for decades in the Barn of 40,000 Songs.
Clyde Maness and his band play every Tuesday night at the Maness Pottery Barn at 10992 NC 24/27 Hwy in Carthage. There is no cover charge to get in.
You can find out more on Maness Pottery and Music Barn’s Facebook page.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK