Buckley Report: Barn of 40,000 Songs
CARTHAGE, N.C.– Traditions are one of the ways we link one generation to the next.
In the town of Carthage in Moore County, Bob Buckley found a place where generations have been linking up for decades in the Barn of 40,000 Songs.
Clyde Maness and his band play every Tuesday night at the Maness Pottery Barn at 10992 NC 24/27 Hwy in Carthage. There is no cover charge to get in.
You can find out more on Maness Pottery and Music Barn’s Facebook page.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave